EasyESP-1 is a rapid prototyping development board for the low-cost, WiFi-enabled ESP8266 microcontroller. With an onboard USB-to-Serial converter pre-installed, EasyESP-1 does not require any additional hardware to download your application firmware to the ESP8266 chip. The ESP module used in this development board is ESP-12F. All the I/O pins are broken out to 0.1” female headers for easy access, as well as to standard Grove connectors for connecting Grove sensors and other compatible modules. The 180-point breadboard further facilitates experimenting and testing of external circuits.
List of features
- Easy access to all GPIO pin through female headers and Grove connectors
- On-board USB-UART chip for easy programming and debugging
- 180-point breadboard for experimenting with test circuits
- On-board 3.3V (800 mA) regulated power supply
- Two tact switches for user inputs, and one output LED
- Slide switch to enable/disable auto Wake Up feature during Sleep mode